The website must not be used in a derogatory manner or in any manner which may adversely affect Picture This' business or reputation.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, hardware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the website, any equipment or network on which the website is stored, any software used in the provision of the website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Hacking and Offences
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Picture This will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Picture This will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website linked to it.
Picture This is the owner or the licensee, as the case may be, of all intellectual property rights in the website. This includes, without limitation, database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions, whether registered or unregistered. The artists who display their work on this website will also retain intellectual property rights in that work.
The information and images contained on the website are the property of Picture This or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Picture This or its software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. The content of the website may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Picture This.
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the website does not confer any title or right of ownership to the website or the underlying software or databases, or any part of it, nor any intellectual property rights to or with regard to the website, underlying software or databases.
The status of Picture This (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the website must always be acknowledged.
Although you are permitted to download any of the downloadable content on this site, if you print off, copy or download any part of the website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
You may not use any data gathering or data extraction tools, such as robots, on the Picture This website without the prior written permission of Picture This.
DICLAIMERS - PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
While Picture This has taken care in preparing the contents of the website and except as set out below, Picture This does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the website including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss of data or damage to reputation. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit or exclude Picture This' liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by Picture This' negligence;
- damage suffered by you as a result of any breach by Picture This of the condition as to title under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- breach of the warranty as to quiet possession implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
- for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation).
Picture This does not guarantee that access to and use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. From time to time Picture This may suspend or restrict access to the website in order to carry out repairs, maintenance or to introduce new facilities. Picture This does not warrant that the information on the website is accurate or complete and is not responsible for checking that information is accurate or complete.
Mention of third party products, services, companies and websites on the website is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
The website contains links to websites run by other organisations. While every effort is made to check the content and accuracy of the websites Picture This links to, Picture This takes no responsibility for information contained on websites maintained by other organisations or for action taken as a result of information contained on websites maintained by other organisations.
You may not frame the website without Picture This' prior written permission.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email@example.com].
If any provision in these Terms is declared void or unenforceable by any court or other body of competent jurisdiction, or is otherwise rendered so by any applicable law, such provision shall to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability be deemed severable and all other provisions of these Terms not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
No delay or failure by Picture This in enforcing any provision in these Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver or create a precedent or in any way prejudice Picture This' rights under these Terms.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you have any questions about these Terms please contact us:
Picture This Moving Image Limited
40 Sydney Row